Home Made Meals

Welcome to makemealsathome.blogpost. 

First of all you can see my videos  Home made mealsPlaylist in Youtube.

Learn to cook is easy and fund. Making delicious meals are my hobby. Teaching other people to do is another added hobby.

I used to cook from my childhood. I did cooking in school as Home Science subject. By now gradually I am improved. So do cooking every day instead eating outside, you become healthy; you are saving pocket money.

Before start cooking you should wash your hands. Be clean. I will tell you a secret for women only, if you want to make something special food, please see that special day you are clean. You don't wet on that special day. Thereby your cooking does not get spoil and also prepared meals don't get spoil. 

Get utensils & kitchen appliances near by. check the gas is ready. Electric ovens etc., in order. always buy vegetables & dry foodstuffs fresh ones. Do not use expired milk, sauces, juice, meat & fish, creams etc.,.  Now Lets cooking.

Consider how many are sick in the family. Do they suffer from any type of ailments. Prepare foods that are suitable for everybody in the family.

Do not use always oil. Even if used oil, do not pour over. This applies for salt also. Too much salt and oil is bad for our health.

Try to eat originals like carrots, lettuce, salad leaves, onions, tomatoes, green leafs  as it is condition without cooking because their vitamins might go away while cooking.

You should serve while the cooked meals are hot. Enjoy while eating. Share with others. While eating talk about foods and its aroma; delicious. While eating think, that you are eating not for filling your stomach, but for living healthy life. This is very important.

I hope you read my cooking tips well and subscribe to my channel.




Comments